So our last day in Utah we had some great activities and moments, and funny thing didn't have my camera for any of those go figure :(
Ava wasn't so sure about cousin Cameron's rats, she liked them in the cage but out of it not so much.
Then Grandpa Art got out Trena's old electic car and Ava thought that was really cool.
After that me and my cute sister Kayleigh headed to get pedicures, just the two of us. They were running behind so we had to sit in the massage chair with our feet soaking for a whole hour before they got to us, what a shame. We had a great time just sitting there chatting and enjoying the time alone. (no pics, left the camera with Brent who didn't take a single picture while I was gone).
We were then going to go to lunch just the two of us, but we decided to call Brent and see what they were doing for lunch, they were going to Sweet Tomatoes so we figured we'd all go there too.
After that we went to Raging Waters haven't been there since Trena was two, we did the Monday night special where you can get 8 people in for $50 for the last 3 1/2 hours, it was warm enough and definitely enough time. I didn't take my camera because Brent told me not to it would get stolen :( The little poop, I totally wish I had my camera there because we could have gotten some adorable pics of No Fear Ava on the slides. She loved it! Brent and I went with Ava, my sister Kayleigh, her husband Taylor, my brother in law Chezlyn, and nieces Kyndra and Shayla, and nephews Brendan and Cameron. So fun. If we move back to Utah we are definitely getting summer passes again (we had them in 2003).
After that it was a quick dinner at chick fil la and then time for goodbyes.
We stopped by to say goodbye to grandma Hanson ( I didn't make it to my grandparents)
Goodbye Aunt Kay
Goodbye baby bump! Isn't she cute and she's only 15 weeks!
And then we loaded up at 8 the next morning to head back to Cali, and of course we stopped and got Cafe Rio on the way home; because we are NOT allowed to go to Utah and not have it.
So 3 1/2 days and a whole lot of fun and family, adios Utah until next time!

2 comments:
Wow... How fun! All the time you guys had with your family.
That look on Ava's face describes exactly how I would feel if one of those rats was crawling on me.
Grandma Joyce
Post a Comment