Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Utah (7/3/2010)

The morning started out with an impromptu play date. A good friend of our family, Jenn stopped by with her two sweet babies. Amara turned 2 on July 1st and Micah is 1 month old and is super little.

Here is Ava and Amara playing with her new drum from Uncle Wade and Aunt Traci



Here is Ava helping Uncle Taylor fold up the tent



Amara and Ava were so cute laying there "talking" to one another



What one would do the other would have to do



My mom, Karey and Trena all went and got pedicures. The lady was super nice and did her nails and added flowers for free.



When I went to get a pedicure on Monday the lady kept telling me how beautiful my daughter was, I have to agree.


Mom, Trena and baby Micah. He is so sweet, we all had to take turns holding him even Trena and Brent.


Here is Taylor practicing for the future, two two year olds.


We then went to lunch at Rumbi Island Grill and then Taylor, my mom, Kayleigh and I went and saw Eclipse. This is the first time I have seen one of the Twilight movies with my family. Taylor thanks for treating us to the awesome movie, with popcorn!

While we were at the movie Brent took Trena and Ava along with his parents and nephews to Wheeler Farm.

These are my favorite kind of photos





Always have to get the outhouse picture


With Grandpa Art



Ava with Grandpa Art and Grandma Joyce


After Wheeler Farm we all met back up at Braxton's grave


The ham in front made it quite challenging to get a good family shot


Ava adding the finishing touches to her sisters tower


And then because we were in Utah the fourth was celebrated on the 3rd instead of the 4th, so it was off to Fireworks!

Waiting for fireworks to start, we got there super early



wrestling around



And back home to night night stories with Grandma. We found this book Eensey Weensey Spider, at Trena's school book fair and it quickly became a family favorite. We shared it with Grandma and it became one of her favorites too. The book has multiple verses to the children's song going along the day of the Itsy Bitsy Spider (that's how I learned it), and they are all sung to the tune of the Itsy Bitsy Spider. All of you with kids should find this book.

So here is Grandma singing with the girls

And that was our last night with my mom, dad, Karey and Trena as I took them to the airport the next morning at 5 am, where they flew to NC to see my Grandma. I won't see my Binx again until Aug 11th!!! Isn't that the cruelest thing to do to your mother, I think so, but she is happy and I guess that's what matters. I will have her 1 1/2 weeks of the whole summer. So much for doing anything as a family :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

those ones of Ava and Amara are so stinking adorable. I love that they play so well together. It was so good to see you again. Ava is so dang cute.