Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Ward Summer Party (7/17/10)

We had our ward summer party on Saturday the 17th, it was a lot of fun. We had a barbacue and played at the beach at Spring Valley Lake, we even got to go out on the boat on the lake too. (Again as with everything sure wish Trena had been there). We had games scheduled too, but everyone was having so much fun visiting and playing in the water, that we just canceled all the games.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

How Fun! I just love summer time!