Ava's birthday started out with presents!!! I love it when birthdays fall on a weekend and you can have such a fun day, and the best part is that your birthday can last all day!
I love that after she opened every single present she had to play with the toy read the book, put the money in the bank. She savored each gift, it was so sweet.
After presents we headed to the little local zoo, called Hesperia Zoo. We were able to feed lama's and goats and then see some other fun animals like pigs, donkeys, wallabee's, reindeer, deer, camel, ostrich, yak, swan's, owls, vultures, hedgehog, lemur, lion, tiger, mountain lion, etc. Its kind of crazy because we live in such a small town, that they have some of these animals.
This lama was a little too friendly, he'd already kissed me on the head.
Feeding the lama
After a nice long nap, we went to the park and had a pizza picnic and played.
And then home for cupcakes and ice cream! Because it was just the 3 of us I didn't want to make a dozen cupcakes, so our local grocery store has these cupcakes in their bakery and they were just too cute! I had to get one of each.
"Happy Birthday to you" and this time we sang before we ate
That was one good messy cupcake
So that was how we spent our beautiful girls 2nd birthday!!! It was definitely a HAPPY DAY!!!

4 comments:
She's 2!! What a cutie... she always seems so happy and playful and fun. That llama pic is hillarious. Happy Birthday Ava!
Happy bday A!! Where did those 2 years go? Hope to see you soon.
XOXOXO C
I want a cupcake like that for my next b-day!
aww what a cutie
Post a Comment