We left early Monday the 20th so we said most of our goodbyes on Sunday. I wasn't as good with my camera this trip, missing out on photos of my dad and mom and grandma Hanson, I also didn't get any good photos of Brent's mom and dad.
Brent with Kaden and Kenzie
Me with kaden and Kenzie (can you tell I was already holding Kenzie I was very awkwardly holding Kaden).
On the way home we stopped at the Excalibur in Vegas so we could stretch our legs and Ava could see in the Castle. We were greeted by Spongebob and played one game in which a tiny green bear was won. It only cost us $4 and is probably worth 5 cents.
RUSH is playing there Friday night, and I know my hubs would love to be there...
And lastly this is what happened to our good ole trusty car four lights from our house on our trip home. The focus has served us well from UT to San Fransisco, UT to Phoenix too many times to count, Phoenix to Disneyland, Phoenix to Apple Valley to Salt Lake and back to Phoenix, Phoenix to Apple Valley twice, And Apple Valley to Salt Lake 6 times just to name a few...
We will have had our focus 5 years in August, and it had low miles when we got her.
Well there is the Salt Lake quicky trip wrap up!

No comments:
Post a Comment