Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fathers Day (6/19)...

Fathers Day was a little crazy and out of the norm since we were on vacation. It was a definite plus we got to spend the day with our dad's though.

We woke up and us girls (kay and Tay slept over at my parents too) were going to make the three dad's breakfast, but my dad loves to cook breakfast so he ended up cooking for all of us!

We then got ready and went to church, it is always so fun to go to our old ward and see all of our old friends. After sacrament we went to visit with Brent's grandma and then to his parents home for a couple of hours.

At 4 o'clock we headed to my Aunt and Uncle's house where we had a family dinner to celebrate Father's Day and my uncle's birthday. Ava had a great time playing with her cousins.

Kay and Kaden

My grandma and Kenzie Kay





my cousin Megan

my cousin Preston

Ava on this awesome airplane, seesaw all in one.

Ava in Trena's old playhouse. It will be Ava's if we can figure our how to get it here.

my uncle Wade and aunt Traci

Me, Ava and my grandparents, Duane and Judy

My sis Karey and cousin Tyler, check out those drill team dance muscles!



Brent opening his fathers day present. Unfortunately our day was so busy I never thought to get a picture of him and Ava until it was too late. She fell asleep on the way home from Wade and Traci's at 7:30 and slept until 9 the next morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: