Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Naughty Naughty...

This little monkey has decided to hit the terrible two's strongly the month before she turns three!

Refusing to go to sleep, being repeatedly put back in her bed is becoming pretty common. On this particular night Brent held the door closed and after awhile of her trying to get out she went and climbed in her bed, Brent left the door after awhile, and after about 10 more minutes of her saying my name I went in there. Ava then informed me that Daddy locked her in and I said that it was because it was nighttime and that she needed to go to sleep. I told her I'd leave the door open if she went to bed. About an hour later I went to go to bed and this is what I found, Ava laying sound asleep in her doorway...




(6/21/11)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

hmmm that sounds very familiar. Amara has been particularly bad this last month as well. So I know exactly how u feel :D