That's right folks I made it to 8 months!!! Can you believe it? I can't!
The little turkey dropped at 32 weeks and has remained head down since about week 20. I think its funny that this is my last pregnancy (really no choice there between my history, c-sections, etc.) and this is my first baby to ever be A) head down, B) drop, C) not suffer IUGR, and D) cause his mother to have daily contractions starting at week 28. Can we say over achiever! He is trying to make up for all of his siblings lack of know how. My doctor says that he just wants to make sure that I experience as much of a true pregnancy as possible. Mission accomplished, minus labor ( and I did experience that with his sister Trena even though she still ended up a c-section too). I am so thankful that everything continues to look healthy with our little guy and that my c-section is just around the corner.
1 comment:
You look fantastic and glowing! SOO grateful all is and has been so good!!! Can't wait to meet the darling little man via blog soon! Love you!!
Post a Comment