Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twice a week starting at week 26...

There is a plus minus to being a high risk pregnancy, the plus 2-4 doctor visits a week, the minus 2-4 doctor visits a week! While this makes the time go faster, it definitely means I spend a lot of time a the doctors office. As most readers of my blog know I had beautiful baby boy born still at the end of my 27th week of pregnancy; because of this at 26 weeks gestation I am monitored with NST's and BPP's twice a week. A plus here is I see my baby on ultrasound every Tuesday and Friday.



This is what I look like kicked back in the recliner for my NST:

The lovely machine:


My side kick:

She loves to see her brother on the ultrasound, and usually reads books, colors or plays on the tablet during my NST's. She is so good and patient. This particular day she was chatting it up with Grandma on the phone.


This is outside my perinatologists office:


In addition to all of this fun there is also a monthly growth ultrasound and regular OB visits too!!!

I am all done with growth ultrasounds as my last one is the day before my c-section so they just canceled it, but I am 37 weeks and still have 3 visits this coming week and 2 more plus having the baby the following week. It sure is getting exciting around here!

No comments: