Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Baseball

Last Tuesday April 3rd just for fun while playing in the backyard the girls and dad decided to play baseball. All we have for "equipment" is a splash bat and a big (well it was big once upon a time, so a shrunken big) ball.

This was Ava's first time playing and she had so much fun! Here are some photos of Brent pitching her the ball. I absolutely love the joy on her face every time she makes contact with the ball.


Sister took over pitching and Dad gave her some pointers:

And then Trena pitched to dad:


And dad pitched to Trena, I didn't get many pics of Trena at bat because A) she would hit the ball and it was gone faster than I could take the picture and B) the kid was way too serious:


And then Ava started to pout that it was too hard:

So sister pitched, daddy took over with the camera and mom assisted:

It was such a fun 45 minutes and I found myself wondering why we don't take more opportunities to enjoy these simple but unforgetable moments!

No comments: