Katrena decided that she wanted her hair cut to her chin, so today we went to have it cut. Once we got there they asked if we wanted it one length and I said yeah we probably should due to her natural curl. I really wanted a cute A-line style, I thought it would be adorable on her. So when the lady started cutting she said that she agreed an A-line probably wouldn't work, but maybe we could stack the back because she has a great cow lick at the nape of her neck so its going to flip out regardless, even with a straight cut. We decided just to go for it, and she loves it, I think it makes her feel very grown up. The best part though was when she told me, "I bet all the boys will be chasing me tomorrow!"
Front view
Back view

5 comments:
SO CUTE! I finally got your blog address from your dad and wanted to start posting to you! Ava is getting so big and I am sure you are enjoying her so much. (I forgot what it was like having a baby in the house! HA) Keep the blog updated so I can watch her grow!
Love ya.
Your cuz, Carla
So cute! I love it.
LOVE IT. I'm thinking about doing that same thing. She is growing up so fast. I know when we see you guys in December we won't even recognize her. Love ya!
She looks sooooo Cute!!
Wow, such a cute haircut and so grown up!
Post a Comment