Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Katrena's school party 10/31/08

Unfortunately I didn't get many photos, to busy with activities and the baby, but we had a lot of fun. I was worried that we would run out of things to do, but it was the opposite we only had time to for one and half games and eating. We didn't get to the craft or the other game at all. This was due to the fact that Ms. Viterbo made an appearance in the class dressed as a pirate and the kids just wanted to play with her. It was ok though. I now know to have the kids eat at the end of the party and not the beginning, they take way to long to eat. I went back the following Tuesday and we did the craft, we made cute foam pumpkins.

We had cookies, popcorn and carrots with dip and punch. We played pin the nose on the teachers face (which was the face on a pumpkin), and then the kids guessed the amount of candy in two candy jars, we were also supposed to do a bean bag toss. As the kids left we had fun goody bags with pencils, erasers, stamps, spider rings, bugs and some candy.

The kids all seemed to have a fun time, and so did I, it was just fun to be there and be a part of everything.

Ms. Viterbo and some of the kids from Trena's class.



Katrena and Ava

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Ashley* said...

Katrena is such a sweetheart, holding and feeding adorable Ava. Trena is so beautiful. Love her smile.