Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Halloween "Horse"ing around

Dad


Angel Horse



Mom on the computer




And here you should find Dad in the horsehead with Ava on his back riding the Horse, it is adorable, but knowing that it is likely to be deleted, scribbled on or something else, I will refrain from posting the picture.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*Ashley* said...

I wish you were here to hear me laughing my butt off!!! Oh Kim this just made the rest of my night.
LOVE IT! You guys are such a fun family. I just love you guys.

nathansara said...

Oh! The famous horse mask. I remember when Tyler came to my mom's door for Halloween one year with that on. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Everyone looks great in it.