Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random photos of Ava at 3 months...


Random things about me from 10/24-11/24
1. I can hold toys
2. Just me in a cute outfit. Guess what though, I can sit up really good, I am very strong, I fall over or forward eventually though. I always want to sit up and look at the world, I don't want to miss anything!
3. In a dress that belonged to my Aunt Kayleigh (who is 19)
4. I still love Raggy, and I control her by grabbing her hair bun.
5. I really love my soft blanket toys. They are easy for me to grab and cuddle.
6. Don't I look cute in Karey the dogs sunglasses?
7. This dress was my sisters, Mom says I look beautiful in blue, especially with my Daddy's blue eyes.
8. Me and mom in my mom's favorite pajamas. My Great Grandma Watts sent it to me and it has little tiny elephants all over it, its even the same colors as the bedding in my crib.
9. My sister and I have matching dresses, Daddy thought it would be funny to put the bottoms on my head. Now I look like a chef!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

*Ashley* said...

She is a doll! How did you do that with the pictures? It's so neat.

The Johnson Family said...

Little sweet pie!!! you are sure growing a lot and getting even cuter every day that goes by. We love you and your family a lot.

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Look at thost cute cheeks!! Wow she is getting so big.