Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New cousin to love...

I am so excited my families newest little miracle has arrived. My Dad's brother and his wife welcomed their third baby today, I hope they don't mind me posting the pictures. I am posting totally and completely out of love for my family. I wish I could be there with them to share in this happy occasion. I love you guys, congratulations!!!

Preston Wade

Born: November 12th
Weight: 8 lbs 2oz
Height: 20 inches

Isn't he just beautiful.


With proud mama


Proud Daddy




And adorable brother and sister, Tyler and Megan.


Welcome baby Preston we can't wait to hold you in December.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

*Ashley* said...

He is such a little angel! He is wide awake and alert like my Leah was. Congratulations on the new little arrival. He's so sweet.

Carla said...

I am going to call them in a few days to congratulate them. Megan looks just like Wade. WOW!!

Hope to see you in December too.
:)Carla

nathansara said...

Oh! I love his cheeks and the name Preston. so cute.

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Congratulations for you new cousin. He's sooooo cute.