Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Homework/playing school (4/9/10)

With my girls being 7 1/2 years a part they don't always "play" well together. They do have their moments, but I hear a lot more of "get out of my room" than I'd like too. At the same time, I expect this after all my brother and I were 7 1/2 years a part.

They do have their moments though were they will be playing in the tents or climbing the tree in the backyard, playing with baby dolls, their favorite though is to play school . Trena sets up a desk for her and she pretends to be the teacher while she does her homework and Ava sits at her desk and colors as the student. Its so cute and it makes me happy to see that even though they are so far a part in age they can still play together. Ava loves Trena so much and looks up to her.




Posted by Picasa