Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Picnic at the Park, May 8th

It was a beautiful Saturday and we had no plans, chores were done and we had nothing to do, so we decided to pack a lunch and go on a picnic.

We packed our picnic basket full of water, sandwiches, fruit, carrots, and chips and headed to the park.

We ate on our picnic blanket





Played with the 3 cute dogs




Went down the slide



made new friends, jumped off walls and had a fun time being together!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

How nice is to have a nice day in the park with the kids. I am so happy for you.Your daughters their are so beautiful.