How do you wake this?

Because of the crazy situation with Trena's school and them not having room for her at her assigned school I have to take her to and from everyday. First off I have to wake her 4 out of 5 mornings to take her to school and then I have to wake her from her nap everyday to pick her up. If I put her down at 12 (and she is not quite ready so its a fight) we are sometimes ok, but she takes between a 2 to 3 hour nap everyday and usually doesn't fall asleep until at least 12:30. So it breaks my heart to go into her room and listen to her snoring and then have to wake her up.
Don't you love the two binkies
Because of the crazy situation with Trena's school and them not having room for her at her assigned school I have to take her to and from everyday. First off I have to wake her 4 out of 5 mornings to take her to school and then I have to wake her from her nap everyday to pick her up. If I put her down at 12 (and she is not quite ready so its a fight) we are sometimes ok, but she takes between a 2 to 3 hour nap everyday and usually doesn't fall asleep until at least 12:30. So it breaks my heart to go into her room and listen to her snoring and then have to wake her up.
Don't you love the two binkies

1 comment:
I hated doing that too...wawking them up never is fun! :( I love how she is sleeping too. miss ya
Post a Comment