Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mommy Daughter Night

On April 23rd Brent went to a concert in LA, Its one of his favorite metal bands from Finland. He had wanted me to go as well, but with the concert being an hour and a half a way each direction we knew we'd have to have a sitter until at least 2 in the morning. So Brent went alone and the girls and I played. We went to Baskin Robbins for yummy ice cream and then came home and watched the movie Bandslam, (it was more for me and Trena than Ava obviously).

We had a great time just us girls and we are already looking forward to Daddy's next concert in June!

This cone was about as big as her!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: