Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why I prefer the Atlantic Ocean over the Pacific Ocean...


I REALLY prefer the Atlantic ocean over the pacific ocean, I am not really sure why I mean there are more hurricanes and tropical storms there so you would think that would be a turn off, but its not.

Here are my top 6 reasons as to why I prefer the Atlantic Ocean...

1- One of the reasons I prefer the Atlantic ocean could be that this is where I grew up, not only did I live here as a small child, but this is where I took my summer vacation every year.

2- I love that there are always more seashells.

3- I love that the water is warmer.

4-I love that most of the beaches aren't really commercialized, you go to the beach and you're at the beach, there isn't shopping and food places ten feet away. I love that you have to actually go to these places.

5- I love that the houses are right on the beach standing on tall stilts, crazy yes, especially with the hurricanes, but so beautiful. Loved staying in condos right on the beach as a young girl.

6- And I love walking over the board walks and sand dunes to get to the ocean (even though I have seen snakes doing this).

I think my Ava girl feels the same way too, each time we've gone to the beach in LA and in San Diego she wouldn't play in the water. But every time she has gone to the beach in North Carolina, she's LOVED it both at 1 year old and 3.

No comments: