Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ava at 7 weeks...

Again, I am still playing catchup for the month (Ava is now 8 weeks), but this is beautiful Ava at 7 weeks.

When Katrena was 7 weeks old I took naked photos of her with this same green fleece blanket over her. It is fun to see how different they look from one another ( I will try to scan in a photo of Katrena later), and how differently they behaved (Katrena was much calmer and Ava is much bigger).

Ava our little Chunky Monkey


Katrena and Ava



Ava

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Frosts said...

So sweet!!

Carla said...

AUHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wish I was there to play with her. How fun!! Keep up the posts!!

:)Carla

nathansara said...

I just want to hug and kiss her. she is so adorable. I can't wait to see you guys in December. you are still coming right?

*Ashley* said...

I love it! She is sooo cute. I love bigger babies, myself. Oh I cannot get over her and Trena.

The Higgins Family said...

Beautiful, beautiful. I love the sisters together, Trena is so sweet with Ava. :)

The Johnson Family said...

she is so cute, those chubby chicks I just want to eat her. give her a lots of kisses and hugs from me kim she is so sweet. let me know when you are comig too I will love to see you.