Katrena is such a great big sister, she loves Ava so much and is always willing to help. She is a bottle making pro.
Ava already recognizes when sister is around. I am not sure if its the way she talks, or the ten million kisses, but regardless if she is crying she will often quiet down and try to find her sister. I look forward to watching them grow up together, I know that Ava will look up to Katrena so much and that Katrena will be a great example to her.
Katrena 7, Ava 8 weeks, Friday, September 19th
Ava already recognizes when sister is around. I am not sure if its the way she talks, or the ten million kisses, but regardless if she is crying she will often quiet down and try to find her sister. I look forward to watching them grow up together, I know that Ava will look up to Katrena so much and that Katrena will be a great example to her.
Katrena 7, Ava 8 weeks, Friday, September 19th




No comments:
Post a Comment