Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

End of August


Sorry I have been such a blog slacker lately. As you can tell by Katrena's hair, these photos were taken at the end of August, before the haircut and temporary loss of our camera. I just can't figure out how to find blogging time when I can barely find showering time!!!

The last weekend in August we went to the Phoenix Children's Museum, fun but Enjoyed the Children's Museum in UT and the Science Museum (post to follow) here so much more. I would possibly feel differently if it had been completed and Ava older or Trena younger, but needless to say Trena had a lot of fun. They had a room were you could make music and another where you played with all sorts of different balls, there was a grocery store and a restraunt type area, and a place to make crafts. Here is Trena with her pizza they even had a brick oven and a paddle to bake it with.



Here is Ava at 5 weeks, more alert, but still slept through the Children's Museum.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

YOU a blog slacker? haha-- check the date on my last post. Yeeeesh. I'm with ya. How do I find time to read other blogs and comment, but then not post something fresh on my own? Oh, a mystery, a mystery.
We LOVE the phx museum. It's a fabulous place for the kiddos, for sure!

Carla said...

It is hard to do anything with a brand new baby. Don't know if I could remember how to "function" again with a newborn. HA!

Thanks for posting more photos. It is always great to see the family.

:)Carla

*Ashley* said...

Kim, I just love ava! She is such a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys. I go through these moods where I will go forever without blogging and then start up again like it's no ones buisiness. Thanks for your support again.

*Ashley* said...

And I forgot to mention how adorable Trena is! She's growing up so fast. I miss seeing her, she's a doll, and probably the most well behaved child out there!
Love her haircut too.