Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Isn't she beautiful...

This pic was just to cute to not get a post of its own.

Katrena, Sunday September 21st



Katrena had never gone in for her 7 year well child check up so I took her in yesterday as well. She had to get the flu shot due to her asthma and then I guess a few years back there was a shortage of the chicken pox vaccine so she never got the 2nd dose and had to get that today as well. Her vision is 20/20, but she does need to go to an audiologist about her slight hearing loss. Other than that she's perfect, but we already knew that.

Stats:
Height: 50 in (75th to 90th percentile)
Weight: 54 lbs (75th percentile and due to height)

The Doctor was so cute, she told her she was tall and skinny like a super model, Katrena really liked hearing that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nathansara said...

Trena Bean. We have the same haircut now. You inspired me to do it. Thanks sweetie. You are adorable and we miss you.

The Johnson Family said...

Trena you look so cute and so grown up, I love you hair cut, Jonas send you a big hug and miss playing with you, we miss you and your cute little family, love you sweetie.