So I was lucky enough to have my family come and see me from Sept 9th to the 14th. My Mom, Dad, and two sisters came from Utah , and my Grammy Ann and her sister my Aunt Alice came from North Carolina. It was so wonderful to have them here, but I really missed my Brother and his wife. We had a great time, my Dad was such a trooper driving all of us women around, Brent missed out on most of the fun because he was doing rotations. We were glad to have Brent with us at least for dinner each night and on Saturday. We shopped, shopped and shopped some more, we went to get pedicures and saw the 9-11 memorial at Tempe Lake, we ate yummy food and even tried fried pickles!!!
Now I have to take a moment to brag on my Dad and I hope he doesn't mind. I am so proud of my Dad, he moved us to AZ in January and as soon as he got back to UT he signed up for weight watchers. Since that time he has lost 81 lbs and counting. When I saw him in March I could tell a difference, but seeing him this month I was amazed. When my mom and Dad arrived Ava and I ran down to meet them and as they were walking across the parking lot, I couldn't get over how my Dad looked, he looked so amazing, and he looked so much like my Grandma Watts brother, my Uncle Ralph. I really almost did not recognize him. Dad, I am so proud of you, you are an amazing example to me. I love you.
The pics are in order except for the first two, and the first photo is sideways, and I don't know how to turn it. Its right on our computer, but who knows why its not right here, but it was to cute to not include.
This is a picture of my two sisters Kayleigh and Karey with Katrena
My mom and Ava
Katrena and Great Grammy Ann
3 comments:
How fun! glad to see everyone had a good time.
Your dad looks amazing! I think Ty looks just like him. What a wonderful family you are.
ahhhhhh It was so nice to see your family and how well everybody look, send my love to them we miss everyone.
Post a Comment