Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I know I used the wrong form of "no" on the slide show.

We had a wonderful Christmas, sleeping in till 9 and we were spoiled! I even got my mixer yipee! We had many wonderful phonecalls from family, and had our traditional cinnamon rolls for Breakfast. My cousing was serving his mission here in Apple Valley and came for Christmas dinner with his companion. We cooked and cooked. We had ham, sweet potato casserole, funeral potatoes, rolls, fresh fruit, broccoli salad, strawberry jello with strawberries and orange juice, mandarin tapioca salad, corn, veggies with dip and hummus, cheese ball and crackers, picco de gallo with chips, gingersnap cookies, apple pie with vanilla icecream, chocolate sheet cake with spimoni ice cream! Brent and I ate it for about 5 nights!!! Good thing it was all tastey.

It was a very memorable Christmas and although we missed all our loved ones we will never forget the first Christmas we spent alone, but together.

2 comments:

Carla said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't beleive how big our girls are getting. WOW! Looks like you had a great day and your house is working out. Glad T is in school and that is going well. Keep up the posts.

XOXOXO
C

Liora said...

You look so good Kim!! And I can't believe how big Ava is!! When did that happen?? Glad you guys are doing well!