Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Knotts

The weekend before Katrena's birthday we decided to take advantage of our season passes and headed to Knotts for the day, and then we went to Trena's favorite place to eat for dinner after, Sweet Tomatoes. The closest one to our house is half way between our place and Knotts Berry Farms so it worked out great.

We had a fun time, the weather was great the sun was shining and then down came the rain. By the time we left we were soaked, especially Dad and Trena. They decided since they were already wet they would go on Big Foot Rapids and get even wetter. Crazy kids.






Ava is such an animal lover, I could totally see her being a veternarian one day, anyways when I was taking her on the merry go round I asked her what she wanted to ride and she picked the ostrich. This was the first time she ever sat alone on the animal, she's always been too afraid.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: