Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, January 8, 2010

The great Houdini...

She may look innocent



But she is not



This little Houdini refused to go to sleep last night, so I left her to cry it out while I went into the kitchen. All of a sudden I hear the crying stop and then start again as I hear her tearing down the hall. Yep, you guessed it she climbed out of her crib!!! I can't believe she figured it out already, however it is 4 months later than her sister. She grabbed a hold of her changing table that is about 9 inches to a foot away from her bed and pulled herself on top of it, she then climbed across the changing table and dropped into her laundry basket. I wish I could have heard her whole thought process.

So what time did she finally go to sleep since she woke up at 7 and took a 3 hour nap, 11:45!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carla said...

Callie did the same thing for a while. I was exhausted!!

I stopped the naps and it changed my life. She was real tired come 6pm but I made her stay awake. By 8pm she was out for the night. Try it!

Good luck!