Ava is 18 months which means nursery time. Yeah for mom to not have to wrestle her all during church. She loved it and only got teary eyed a few times. Her leader said she really loved singing time, not surprising at all she loves when we sing at home.
It has become nearly impossible to take her picture these days, she knows that when you take her photo you can see it on the camera, so I used to count to 3 and she would give me a big cheesy grin. Now I start counting and she starts running to the camera to see her picture.

For some reason if she wasn't running she wanted to be a goat and eat her nursery picture.
It has become nearly impossible to take her picture these days, she knows that when you take her photo you can see it on the camera, so I used to count to 3 and she would give me a big cheesy grin. Now I start counting and she starts running to the camera to see her picture.
For some reason if she wasn't running she wanted to be a goat and eat her nursery picture.

1 comment:
YAY for nursery! Elsie goes next week!! YAY!!
Post a Comment