Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, April 23, 2010

I always have my list...

Whenever we visit Salt Lake I have my list people to see (this list never gets completed), places to eat (Cafe Rio, Noodles and Co., and new to my list Jason's Deli, etc.), places to visit ( Quilted Bear, Seagull Book, Wood Connection, Roberts Craft, etc) and
the cemetery. I always feel guilty that I am not closer by to visit more often and decorate for every holiday, so I am eternally grateful to my mom and mother-in-law that always see to it that my baby boy's grave is taken care of. Here it is at Easter time, fully decked out.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carla said...

What a special tradition. I love A's face. xoxoxoxo