Lucky for me I was home for my sister Karey's year end dance show Pizazz. This is the big send off for the drill team at her High School, the Excaliburs. It was really fun for me because I had missed all of her competitions this year and hadn't seen her team dance once.
This is one of my sister Kayleighs best friends Danielle, she danced in the alumni dance. Kayleigh would have loved to have danced too, but teaches kickboxing on the nights they practiced. These are Danielle's little sisters and two of Katrena's best friends in the world, Caroline and Charlotte.
Karey with my parents
The Kirk/Jex family came to watch her and their son brother who danced in the flexcaliburs, back in my dad's day they were called the sexaliburs. Anyways a bunch of boys picked by the girls on the Excaliburs are taught one number by the team and perform it at pizazz. The number always has kicks, and things taken from the girls competition piece. Its always a lot of fun to watch.
Rosalie, Kaylee, Emily, Karey and Jordan and the little one down front is .
Karey and Ava
Kayleigh, myself, Karey and Ava (sure wish Trena was in this photo), did I mention I am the only lame o girl in my family that wasn't on the drill team. Now there were multiple reasons why, A) I am the oldest my parents couldn't afford dance with me growing up and B) lets be honest I've always been the fatty in the family. Some how I didn't inherit the same skinny gene that the other three possess. Now if you really know me and life story, you would find this extremely funny. Did I mention I'm a carbon copy of my dad (I love you daddy) :)
Ava loved Aunt Karey's colorful flowers
Karey with Kayleigh's other best friend Chelsea (also another former drill team girl)
Afterwards we went to Five Guys Burger and Fries, super yummy

No comments:
Post a Comment