Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday (3-23) with Trena

On Tuesday we went and picked up my biggest Monkey so she could spend a few hours with us, but mostly with Grammy Ann. Grammy Ann wanted to take her shopping for a new Easter dress, but I had already bought her one so Grammy bought her two new pairs of jeans and a new shirt in stead. After shopping we went to lunch at Applebee's and then headed up stairs (we were at Gateway) to my man Tuan. When we lived in Utah I always got my hair done by Tuan at Salon H2O. Now I am the first to admit he is expensive, but I LOVED my hair every time I had it done. I would just say go for it and he would. Well T's hair got slaughtered by a stylist and thinning shears gone bad, so mama took her to Tuan's to make it all better. After Salon H2O we stopped by Ben and Jerry's because it was free cone day! We each got a yummy cone and headed home.



Her cute new hair




Chilling and waiting in the car




Ava chilling and waiting in the car, before she decided to fall asleep




And just like that the day was done. Thanks Grammy Ann for the new clothes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: