Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

This crazy monkey will eat anything...


Ava like most kids eats like a champ some days and not so much on others, typical toddler. She is so funny though because she likes foods that other kids that other kids won't even look at. She LOVES red pepper hummus, pesto, salmon, tilapia. She hates white potatoes, mashed or baked, isn't this a food all kids like? On the other hand she loves yams, baked or mashed. She loves all vegetables and fruits, especially berries, except tomatoes. She wants to eat salad so bad and always asks for it, but then can't get it chewed up and swallowed so she spits it out, but loves the taste. She also loves fiber select wheat thins, go-gurt, homemade blueberry waffles, peanut butter, multi grain cherrios, sour cream and raisins. However she will eat so many raisins that she is up all night with gas. I am sure there are many other yummy foods that she loves, but I can't think of them right now.

We love our little hungry mungry girl and I love to watch her eating wheat thins dipped in hummus.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carla said...

Callie is NOT a fan of potatoes either (mashed, fried, baked etc.) I used to think it was weird..but finding it more common. Glad that A is not a picky eater. More fun that way. :)

Love that your blog is updated and seeing the kids.

Missed you on your visit. :(

nathansara said...

I love that stuff and so does Lilly. How funny.