We did a lot of crafting and shopping for craft ideas while we were in Salt Lake, after all this is one of my favorite things to do. Wood crafts, sewing, cross stitching, crocheting and scrapbooking, these hobbies have all been found to take up much of my time. My current favorites are sewing and wood crafts, but I just started having some fun with beading this trip, and it could easily become addicting.
Here is one of the bracelets we made:

Making our family blocks:

My family blocks:

Aunt Alice, my mom and Grammy Ann with Grandma's blocks:

Happy Birthday blocks: its hard to see but above the "Y" on birthday there is a curly wire to hold the birthday persons photo. I am going to add something to the "B" so that you can attach balloons to it. I love it, its bright and colorful and will be so fun on our table for Birthday celebrations.

1 comment:
OK..Martha...you will have to show me how to do that. I would love to make something like that for Christmas...but with a funnier word/saying.
Email me. Thanks!!
Post a Comment