Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mothers Day 5/9/2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. To start the day off, Katrena woke me up with breakfast in bed (Brent was actually just getting up to go make me waffles), cereal, orange juice and freshly cut rose from our garden. I received a TON of hand drawn pictures from Katrena as well as a card and hanging flower she made at school.



Katrena also wrote me a song for Mother's Day and sang it to me.



Brent and Ava made me this sweet picture gift.



Me and my beautifuls



Before church


At church all of us mom's were given a rose.

After church I watched a movie, sadly its my Mother's Day tradition that I get to watch a chick flick uninterrupted in the middle of the day, because that never happens.

Then Brent made yummy burgers on the grill with potato salad, chips and cheesecake.


Brent had gotten me a bigger present, but it was to be my Birthday/Mothers Day present combined so I was to wait until the following week to get it. Well by the time the night was over I had figured out what it was right down to the model, so I got my present early. Oh and my card from Brent, well it was a sympathy card.

Me and my new camera



My Mother's Day loot


It was an all around perfect day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

A chick flick in the middle of the day! That is a brilliant Mother's Day tradition! :)

Anonymous said...

cute, by the way if u see anonymous that's really Steph or Mikayla