Our beautiful little one is 5 months old already, so hard to believe. She is such a smiley baby and loves to soak up all the attention.
She really enjoyed all the Grandma's and Grandpa's and Aunts and Uncles while we were in UT. She barely spent any time not in someone's arms the whole two weeks we were there, and her nap schedule well, you could now say what nap?
A few random moments and milestones from Ava's 5th month...
She really enjoyed all the Grandma's and Grandpa's and Aunts and Uncles while we were in UT. She barely spent any time not in someone's arms the whole two weeks we were there, and her nap schedule well, you could now say what nap?
A few random moments and milestones from Ava's 5th month...
12/14/08
I have discovered that I really like my thumb, possibly more than my binkie (which I only use to go to sleep), but when I am asleep and get jostled a little or start to wake up, I like my middle and index finger the best. My Mom says I just want to say I love you to everyone in my sleep. Sometimes I get really creative though and I put my thumb from one hand and my fingers from my other hand in my mouth at the same time, now that's a mouth full.
I can hold my own bottle, if I feel like it. 12/2/08
I started eating cereal on 12/4/08, not so sure about it at first, but now I LOVE IT!!! I want more and more. I will even lunge for it.
12/7/08
Just me, but guess what I learned this month...
I learned how to roll from my belly to my back.
12/13/08
When I wake up from my long winter's napI always have puffy, swollen eyes, and I am covered in drool. Mommy thinks I must be dreaming about my bottle.
I smile really big when my Dad says he is going to get me in my "Big, Big, Big fat belly". You have to hear my Dad say it he almost sounds like a chicken bawking when he says "Big"
I also giggle really loud when my mommy kisses my cheeks over and over again.
We sure love having our Little Sunshine at our house.

No comments:
Post a Comment