Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Dresses...

With money tight, we went the simple route with Christmas Dresses this year, but I think the girls still looked adorable.

And when Katrena's dress was $15, and Ava's was on clearance for $7. You just can't go wrong.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carla said...

Nothing wrong with saving money and making the kids look cute. :)

I wish we could have seen you over the holiday break but there seemed to be no time. Let me know when you are coming again.

Keep up the cute blog!
:)Carla

The Johnson Family said...

thats the way to go not need to spent so much to look so cute like they do, both girls sure look a like and they are really cute in the x-mas picture. Love ya

Sandra said...

They are adorable :)

Thank you for delurking over at my blog, I'm glad you stopped by :)

I'm adding you to my google reader :)

The Higgins Family said...

Cutest, sweetest picture ever! What beautiful girls you have. :)

Annie Miller said...

They are so cute! She is getting so big :)

Kate said...

Very cute! We didn't even buy Gwen a Christmas dress, she had a hand-me-down from a cousin. It was really cute though and I just realized that I didn't even take a picture. Poor Tai doesn't even have official church clothes.