We had Christmas with Katrena on the night of the 27th, with my parents, Grammy Ann, my siblings and their significant others.
We met for dinner at Golden Coral (definitely would not have been any ones first choice, but it would house us all easily and everyone could get what they wanted). We then headed home where Katrena and Taylor (Kay's boyfriend) opened all of their presents and Ava opened her presents from Brent and Iand Katrena (we wanted Katrena to be there).
We had a fun night that ended with a lot of people playing games and Tyler getting his hair interestingly styled by his baby sister. Joy and Katrena played about 5 rounds of Electronic Guess Who and I didn't take a single picture of that.
Also while taking a time out to change Ava's diaper, she learned a new trick that it is just as fun to suck on your big toe as it is to suck on your thumb. She still continues to do this every time her diaper is changed.
Here are some photos from the night:
3 comments:
You are such a "betty" with your cute apron and book. ;) I don't know how to sew so I am jealous.
Glad you got a day with everyone again to open presents and be together. Cute photos.
:)Carla
I love that apron! I would love to learn how to make one like that. Trena is so sweet. I love it when babies get their 'sugar toes'! So cute!
I love Love lOve the apron. I need to make one. You are so so crafty! Cute Cute
Post a Comment