
December 28th also marked mine and Brent's four year anniversary. It feels like we've been married forever already. I don't mean this in a bad way, it just feels as though we've always been together. I think its because of all that we have been through in our short married life. Someone once said to me that if we could make it through what we had that we could make it through anything. I second that. In our times of trial if one of us has been down the other has been there to pull the other up, and vice versa.
Its interesting that we mesh; because we are two very different people, and yet we work. We may argue about stupid little things, but when it comes to the big things we agree. I came to the realization not to long ago that when it boils down to it, I would rather argue with Brent than sit contently next to someone else for the rest of my life. I am so glad to have him in my life. I am glad for his desire to provide for our family and to let me just be mom and to be home with my girls. I am thankful that he always kisses me goodbye and tells me he loves me. I am thankful that he enjoys going on family outings and enjoying the outdoors together as a family. I am thankful for the times he spends riding bikes and playing games with Katrena. I am thankful for the times that he spends loving and playing with Ava. I am thankful for the rare times that we are able to spend on a date just the two of us, or just watching a movie at home snuggled up in bed.
Most of all I am thankful for the opportunity we have to spend eternity together...
4 comments:
Four years?.....where did that go? WOW! Jeff and I are going on 16. GULP!...we tease that we're going on eHarmony to find our "true loves". HA HA HA!!
Goes by fast...but I would not change anything.
Congrats!!
Wow! Congratulation Guys! William and I are going on 3 years on March time goes by fast. Congratulation and Happy Anniversary...
Love
Congrats! Your dress is gorgeous!
it sems like that you have bin marede fourever katrena
Post a Comment