We decided to go ahead and open presents while we waited for Shelly's family to arrive as Gary's family was headed to Bountiful. After we were done opening presents Shelly's family arrived and we headed upstairs to eat. (And plans changed a little and Gary's family was going to be there a little longer, yea).
We had some yummy food: ham, turkey, rolls, fruit salad, veggie tray, sweet potato casserole, and this couscous couscous salad that my mother in law makes that is HEAVEN! I love that stuff. I am pretty sure I am missing something, probably green jello and maybe something else. Hey I remembered everything I spent my points on, I think.
Then we went back to the basement where Shelly's family and Ava opened there presents and we just spent some good ole quality time visiting and hanging out the rest of the day. It was nice to be together as a family. Its something that just doesn't happen enough. With the family in two different states. The only thing that could have made the day better was if Trena had been there.

Caleb, Shayla and Kyndra
We had some yummy food: ham, turkey, rolls, fruit salad, veggie tray, sweet potato casserole, and this couscous couscous salad that my mother in law makes that is HEAVEN! I love that stuff. I am pretty sure I am missing something, probably green jello and maybe something else. Hey I remembered everything I spent my points on, I think.
Then we went back to the basement where Shelly's family and Ava opened there presents and we just spent some good ole quality time visiting and hanging out the rest of the day. It was nice to be together as a family. Its something that just doesn't happen enough. With the family in two different states. The only thing that could have made the day better was if Trena had been there.
Caleb, Shayla and Kyndra
Us, again minus the Binx
Grandpa North with Kyndra, Ava and Shayla
Brent, Grandma Hanson, and Ava
No comments:
Post a Comment