We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house where we had dinner and just visited. My Grandparents came over and my Brother and his wife were there, as well as my mom, dad, and two sisters. Dinner was yummy all of my favorites: ham, turkey, corn casserole, funeral potatoes, fruit salad, rolls, pie. I know there was more, but I couldn't tell you exactly what because these are the items I couldn't get enough of. After we ate we just visited and watched a movie on the halmark channel. Ava and I didn't stay that late and read the usual Christmas stories, we thought we should probably get home to Dad.
Warning:
If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Christmas Eve
Brent was up all night the night of the 23rd with the flu, so he spent Christmas Eve in bed and missed out on all the fun. And Katrena was at Scott's, so it was just me and Ava.
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house where we had dinner and just visited. My Grandparents came over and my Brother and his wife were there, as well as my mom, dad, and two sisters. Dinner was yummy all of my favorites: ham, turkey, corn casserole, funeral potatoes, fruit salad, rolls, pie. I know there was more, but I couldn't tell you exactly what because these are the items I couldn't get enough of. After we ate we just visited and watched a movie on the halmark channel. Ava and I didn't stay that late and read the usual Christmas stories, we thought we should probably get home to Dad.
Ava with her Great Grandpa Watts
Tyler and Joy
Ava and her Great Grandma Watts
Ava with Aunt Kayleigh
Ava with her Great Grammy Ann
Ava with her Aunt Karey
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house where we had dinner and just visited. My Grandparents came over and my Brother and his wife were there, as well as my mom, dad, and two sisters. Dinner was yummy all of my favorites: ham, turkey, corn casserole, funeral potatoes, fruit salad, rolls, pie. I know there was more, but I couldn't tell you exactly what because these are the items I couldn't get enough of. After we ate we just visited and watched a movie on the halmark channel. Ava and I didn't stay that late and read the usual Christmas stories, we thought we should probably get home to Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SOOOO cute. Again, I am sorry we missed you guys, The holidays get so hectic it is sometimes hard to see everyone. :( Next time you are here I'd love to see the girls and you. HINT! The kids are getting so big.
I like your tree even though it is a little different. It will be a holiday you never forget, right? HA!
:)Carla
Hey Kim sorry I've been behind on reading your blog! It's been crazy 'round here. Your girls look so darn sweet in their Christmas dresses! Can't go wrong with a great deal either. This is our first year having a christmas tree, we had an itty bitty dinky one last year that we used, but I got our big one for $20 on black friday at Walmart. It's kinda skimpy but it works. I really hope you all had a great Christmas! You all look wonderful and so happy!
Oh, and something strange happened that kinda freaked me out a little, so I made my blog private but I emailed you a link and I hope that I did it right and that you can still read my blog because I had two different email addresses for you. If not just email me and let me know. Thanks. Sorry for the long comment!
Post a Comment