Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ava is 6 months- 1/24/09

Ava 1/19/2009

Ava is six months old, it is so hard to believe that she has been here with us for 1/2 of a year, it feels like yesterday that I was going to the Doctor's 3 days a week and asking Dr Mckernan when we could schedule the c-section for so that my family could get their plane tickets.

She is accomplishing so many new things every day, this last month has been filled with many firsts:


On 12/27/2008 she tried sweet potatoes for the first time, and sucked on her toes for the first time.

On 12/28/2008: Ava was blessed

Ava's first New Years Eve 12/31/08

Started using her high chair on 1/9/2009

Moved out of her bassinet and into her bed (I am kicking myself for not taking a photo of her end to end in her bassinet) also on 1/9/2009.

On 1/10/2009 she started to give her baby doll "kisses".

Started sitting up on her own on 1/14/2009

Learned to roll from back to stomach on 1/7/2009. This picture was taken on 1/9, Ava rolled onto her stomach and then couldn't figure out how to use her hands to play with her toys, so she decided her tongue would work nicely.

Ava went on her first hike at Thunderbird Conservation Park 1/19/2009


This photo is of A entertaining herself while waiting for her shots at the Doctor's office (1/26/2009). She was so big she had to get three shots they stuck her and she whimpered for just a moment, I gave her a kiss and she stopped crying.

The PA we saw kept saying how delightful she was. She was super smiley and whenever the PA would ask if she could do something she would do it as if on command. She was so cute and such a little show off.

Her six months stats:
25 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
15 lb 15 oz (50th percentile)

1 comment:

Annie Miller said...

So cute! They grow up too fast :)