Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Dresses...



My absolute FAVORITE photo of the day!!!


I thought the girls Easter Dresses deserved a post of their own. It must be the age, but it was harder to get a real smile out of Katrena than Ava!


Our Family

The Girls with Aunt Karey

Our Beautiful Girls in Pink


Ava deciding she would rather eat grass than take any more pictures

Big Sis telling Little Sis to not eat or grab the grass

Big Sis


Lil' Sis

Lil' Sis again

Aunt Karey
New OLDER Posts:
Conference Weekend, Click here to read all about it
Pennies for Patients, Click here to read all about it
Easter egg hunt at Midwestern, Click here to read all about it
Geo Caching, White Tank Mountain, and Tandori Times II, Click here to read all about it

2 comments:

Niki said...

Yeah for girls, easter, and pink love it all!

Heather said...

Your family is so cute! I am so glad you found me on here! Your pics are awesome! Love ya!