I actually remembered my camera today so here is a picture of my girls in the lunch room.
Warning:
If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Lunch with Trena
Today we went and had lunch with Trena, we surprised her with a $5 footlong from Subway (drinks and chips from home). I love that I never tell her I am coming, I just show up, that way she is not disappointed if we can't make it. We always go outside afterwords and hang with her and her little friends. This time while we were out there, Cindy from the office came walking by with a box, they had found two little baby bunnies under the slide, so we got to take a peak. They had been burried under there, probably by there Mama to keep them safe. I love being able to go spend her lunch time with her and I am so thankful the school allows this.
I actually remembered my camera today so here is a picture of my girls in the lunch room.
I actually remembered my camera today so here is a picture of my girls in the lunch room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment