Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!!

We hope you have a beautiful Easter Sunday as we remember the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and the beautiful blessings we've been promised. We are happy to be together on this beautiful sabbath day and to remember that we will be a complete family again someday when we are reunited with our beautiful Braxton.

We hope you have a wonderful day with your families, we are so glad Aunt Karey is here to spend Easter with us. We miss and love all of you and wish we could all be together on this beautiful day.

2 comments:

Annie Miller said...

So cute!

*Ashley* said...

Happy Easter to you and yours as well!