First off we decided to give Geo Caching a try. We didn't have much luck, me and the baby hung out in the pavilion while the other three diligently searched. According to the GPS it should have been hidden in the turtle, but as you can see in the pictures below Brent thoroughly checked that turtle out! We called a friend of ours who is into Geo Caching and he looked it up online and said that it had been found on March 27th. The thing is you leave the thing there or replace it with something else, and we could find nothing. It was in a park so there is a chance some little kid found it and took it home.
Geo Caching photos:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After our failed attempt at Geo Caching we headed to White Tank Mountain for a little two mile hike. We were hoping that it would stop raining by the time we got there. Lucky for us we encountered a blocked road and had to turn around and find the Mountain a different way, by the time we arrived there were still dark clouds over head, but it had stopped raining. We went on the Waterfall trail, which only runs after rain. With all the rain we had had the past 24 hours you would think it would have been running for sure. No luck, you could see where some had come down, the pool on top must have been pretty dry. We had a good time and enjoyed the scenery and even saw a full rainbow on the way down, but it was too faint to get a picture of.
Here are some pictures of our Hike:
Here are some pictures of our Hike:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To finish off our evening we went to dinner at Tandori Times II, this is an Indian restraunt, their food is really good, we went their for Valentines Day too. If you go there you have to try their garlic naan. We have actually enjoyed everything we've tried there. On Friday and Saturday nights starting at 7:30 they have a belly dancer. Although probably not the most modest of things to show your daughter, it is part of the culture and we thought it would be cool for Karey and Trena to see. The lady pulled Trena out of her chair and started to teach her some belly dancing moves. I was glad I had the camera in the diaper bag to catch the moment. Trena gets really shy and embarrased during moments like that, and I was so glad she just went with it.

Trena getting her belly dancing lesson
All in all it wrapped up to be a very fun day, which we ended by watching Bedtime Stories.
I also wanted to mention that we went on Friday to see the Hannah Montana movie. Can I just say that the movie was adorable. Sadly, one of the best I've seen in along time, definitely buying it for Trena when it comes out.
All in all it wrapped up to be a very fun day, which we ended by watching Bedtime Stories.
I also wanted to mention that we went on Friday to see the Hannah Montana movie. Can I just say that the movie was adorable. Sadly, one of the best I've seen in along time, definitely buying it for Trena when it comes out.
No comments:
Post a Comment