Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweetness

I just wanted to share this cute picture. We were in Sunday school and Ava was sitting on the floor and some of the other more mobile kids wandered over to visit with her they are all 15 mths or younger and they sat and played so good, even during the closing prayer. There was no pushing or hitting, or toy stealing. I realized I had my camera in my bag (not sure it was appropriate, but Sunday School was over), so I whipped out the camera and took a picture.

Taven and Ava are in the back, and Isabel and Grace are in the front.




Link to "new" older post:
Science Museum, Take Two

No comments: