Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

#1 Song...

I just saw this on my Sisters blog and thought it was kind of fun.

The #1 song the day I was born 5/16/78: "With a Little Luck" by Paul McCartney & Wings (Sadly, I've never even heard of this song at least I know who Paul McCartney is :)

The #1 song the day Brent was born 9/26/79: "My Sharona" by: The Knack

The #1 song the day Trena was born 1/19/01: "Independent Woman part 1" by: Destiny's Child

The #1 song the day Ava was born 7/24/08: "I Kissed a Girl" by: Katy Perry

And on our wedding day: 12/28/04: "Let me Love You" by: Mario (Glad to see it was a love song)

If you want to find out the # 1 song on your special day go here: http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

No comments: