- There are 769,586 people in the U.S. with the first name Kimberly.
- Statistically the 59th most popular first name.
- More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Kimberly are female.
- There are 112,995 people in the U.S. with the last name Watts.
- Statistically the 289th most popular last name.
- There are 285 people in the U.S. named Kimberly Watts.
Warning:
If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Name statistics
I used my maiden name for kicks: Kimberly Watts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute that I had to put it on my blog too.
Great idea.
:)Carla
Look at you, bloggin' like crazy! Your girls are super cute, it's true it's true.
Hey Kim,
I am very happy to see your blog.
Congratulations for the Beautiful family.
Its really nice to keep in contact through the blogs.
say Hi to Brent for me.
Take care.
Josy
Post a Comment