Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Here is Ava talking and smiling...





Ava has really started cooing lately and she started smiling on 9/26/08 and we finally got a picture of it.






Hope the pictures made you smile!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carla said...

AUGHHHHHHHHHH!! That totally started my day off right! She is so cute! (I can see both you and Brett in her.)

Keep sending those!
:)Carla

Kim said...

How cute is she?! That smile is contagious. Just adorable!

kim said...

Brett?

nathansara said...

LOVE IT! she is so cute. Thank you for sharing. I love how dads get all mushy and sentimental when they have little kids.

*Ashley* said...

Awe, that is so precious!!!
Definatly made me smile.

Anonymous said...

*Stephanie* your long lost cousin: Hi Kimmy! She is absolutely gorgeous and your whole family is adorable! You all look so happy! I'm so proud of you and I miss you all. Lots of Love!